After Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views bug i am not getting any new buyer message or order

nouman392

After Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views bug i am not getting any new buyer message or order . it is about 1 month am not getting any new message . before this bug i received 2-3 new buyer daily but now its 0 :roll_eyes: what should i do .?

• 2 months later...

Hello Nouman392, you can increase your chances of getting orders by improving your gigs. check your gig images and makes sure your gig slots are complete, for example, the gallery sections. Share your gigs on social media and respond to buyer request with personalized messages. I hope this helps.

Hello Nouman392, you can increase your chances of getting orders by improving your gigs. check your gig images and makes sure your gig slots are complete, for example, the gallery sections. Share your gigs on social media and respond to buyer request with personalized messages. I hope this helps.

Enough with the “share on social media” advice. Please. It’s not helpful to share incorrect advice that’s been shared here thousands of times.

Sharing on social doesn’t actually even lead to orders unless you have a loyal following related to what you’re selling and you’re really savvy with social media.

Archived