After How long should i have to wait to re-edit edit my new gig title

goldvfx

I want to create the url with seo friendly keywords and then i want to change the title to be more buyer friendly. For example I want the url to be “URL :- i will create logo design” And Then Change it to " Final Title :- I will create amazing business logo design within 24 hours" I have read this article for " SEO tricks for gig titles" :- www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958

Now My question is After saving the new gig, How long OR when should i have to wait to re-edit my gig title to make it buyer friendly. ?

I hope to get help soon!

Thanks in advance for taking your precious time for this. I really appreciate it.

Not sure if I understood your question…

Gig URL is created once and can not be changed.

I want to create the url with seo friendly keywords and then i want to change the title to be more buyer friendly. For example I want the url to be “URL :- i will create logo design” And Then Change it to " Final Title :- I will create amazing business logo design within 24 hours" I have read this article for " SEO tricks for gig titles" :- www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958

Now My question is After publishing/saving the new gig, How long should i have to wait to re-edit my gig title to make it buyer friendly.

Now My question is After publishing/saving the new gig, How long should i have to wait to re-edit my gig title to make it buyer friendly.

I see, now I understand but do not see a reason for waiting.

Once you save the “Overview” step, the unchangeable Gig URL is created. You can change Gig title immediately after that.

Archived