Fiverr Community Forum

After How Many Days Buyer Can Have A Refund?

Hi,
Fiverr Family I need to know after how many days of order completion a buyer can have a refund as if we take an example a buyer had an order with me the order got completed buyer marked that order as complete with a 5-star review so how many days to have a refund even after an order completion?
also how many days a buyer has to cancel the order even if the order is marked as completed?

4 Likes

There is no definitive answer as there have been posts from sellers stating buyers requested refunds months after gig delivery. Would be nice if fiverr had a safe guard of some kind in place to keep buyers from coming back months if not years later requesting refunds for completed work.

1 Like

yeah
there must be a rule regarding order cancellation or refund i think so that the buyer will be able to cancel or ask for a refund till the order is going on after giving a review he will be no more able to ask/request for a cancellation and refund

After giving 5 star review and the buyer was also very happy with the work, but after 1 month and 10 days the buyer suddenly canceled the order from customer support.

this is not fair there must be some strict rules regarding this

I agree with you, it’s really sad for a salesperson

1 Like