Fiverr Community Forum

After my request the buyer changed the 4 rating to 5 star But my Gig's show the previews rating and review

Hello, Just 25 minute ago a buyer give me 4 star rating. I was deliver the order (Leadpages landing page) and I was offer for correction/revision. But the buyer not give me any revision, just put the 4 star rating. After my request the buyer change the rating to 5 star and change the review. But my Gig’s show the previews 4 star rating and old review. I don’t know what’s happen. Any one help me, how much time later the rating/review will change? If not change, what can I do for this issue. Advance Thanks.

It takes time for the change to propagate.

2 Likes

Wait for a few hours. It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to appear. Alternatively, you can try clearing your browser’s cache&cookies. If neither of the above works, get in touch with the CS.

3 Likes

How do you know the buyer changed it to 5 stars if it doesn’t show?

1 Like

A notification is sent. Hopefully the OP can confirm that.

3 Likes

If a notification was received then it simply has not changed over on the website yet.

3 Likes

ya that’s right @misscrystal the option for the changes review that was not more in resolve button,

1 Like

Thank you so much for the replay, after about 30 minute of the post, new rating and review was published.

Thank you so much for the replay, after about 30 minute of the post, new rating and review was published. thanks again for help.

1 Like

I was seen this in my notification area.

After about 30 minute of the post, new rating and review was published. Thank you so much for the helping replay.

My pleasure!
(20 characters)

2 Likes

Exactly! I’m glad to hear everything is working fine on your end!

I see the review live!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind replay and check the review.