After receiving the first order then I'm not getting any order

thebidyut

My first order automaticity came 4 days after uploading the gig to Fiverr. And I complete the order well and get 5 stars. I send regular buyer requests and stay active. It has been 11 days since then but I am not getting any order. What can I do now? Please give the solution to experienced people.

Perhaps invest in a proofreading gig for your descriptions. The English on these is generally quite poor, particularly the grammar.

Unlimited revisions…don’t. You’re asking for trouble and I would avoid offering that at all costs. Buyers take advantage of that and you will be no exception in their eyes.

Finally, be patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Your Fiverr business won’t be successful in a month.

Perhaps invest in a proofreading gig for your descriptions. The English on these is generally quite poor, particularly the grammar.

Unlimited revisions…don’t. You’re asking for trouble and I would avoid offering that at all costs. Buyers take advantage of that and you will be no exception in their eyes.

Finally, be patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Your Fiverr business won’t be successful in a month.

Thanks for your valuable comment I understand your point

you are lucky that you got within 4 days, most of the people not getting early! just be patient and stay active, you will get again soon. For beginner it’s too difficult to get order continuously!

Thanks for showing me the way. I will try to stick with patience.

Archived