After removing limit my gig is not showing in search

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well. I am having a problem, I put limit on orders on my gig due to many orders in queue and as we know when limit is full our gig removed from search engine and when we again remove limit then after 15 minutes gig start showing up again in search.

My gig was on first page but yesterday when I removed the limit then even after 12 hours later my gig is not showing in the search. I am so worried is this happen with someone else too? Is it an error or something else? I have contacted to CS but they did not replied me yet so I decided to share this problen with you all.

Please let me know of any of you know any solution or any other information about this information.

Thanks!

Hi there, @sunnykingkoh, thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Maybe you should try to reboot your device, often works because of the cache. I hope this helps!!

Also, glad you’re doing well, you must have a lot of work going, which is awesome!!😃

Warmly, Humberto

Yes I am doing well. But this problem is making me worried. I also tried to pause and then re active the gig from my mobile application. The problem is still here.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived