After Revision Delivery Work aromatically 3days or not

arshad255

After Revision Delivery Work aromatically 3days or not,
I Deliver Order But Client Giving Revision and How many Days After Time Start For 3 days Completed Please Tell me Suggestion,
Suppose My Delivery Date is 02 Oct 2020 and Client Giving Revised on 4 Oct So Time Start Automatically after 04 Oct 2020 Or My 1st Delivery Time 02 Oct
Please Reply Me Help Me

@arshad255

If buyer doesn’t respond, the delivery will be automatically completed. In this case, you are not getting the review and your portfolio sample will not be displayed as well. 😎

If Buyer Giving Revision Again And Again But I Want Not Cancel Order What is Solution I Worked With One Client According TO Deal Only Provide Few Documents But After Deliver Work They Giving Re again Revision and Want More Documents , What is Solution I Want My Work Hard Service Charges ,

2nd Question I Delivered Work With Portfolio Sample Image If Buyer Not Response So Delivery Done or Stuck

@arshad255

If buyer doesn’t respond, the delivery will be automatically completed. In this case, you are not getting the review and your portfolio sample will not be displayed as well. 😎

It happens! After giving all the documents, what buyer wants.

There is a risk as well. The buyer may give you a poor rating.

@arshad255

It happens! After giving all the documents, what buyer wants.

There is a risk as well. The buyer may give you a poor rating.

Currently My Order In Revision If I Not Reply to Buyer So What is Solution , When I Created Custom Order So Not Included Revision Can You Tell Me How Many Revision Allowed To Buyer OR How Much Time Take

It’s 3 days after your most recent delivery. Meaning, October 6/7th if you delivered the revised version on the 4th.

If Buyer Giving Revision Again And Again But I Want Not Cancel Order What is Solution I Worked With One Client According TO Deal Only Provide Few Documents But After Deliver Work They Giving Re again Revision and Want More Documents , What is Solution I Want My Work Hard Service Charges ,

Currently My Order In Revision If I Not Reply to Buyer So What is Solution , When I Created Custom Order So Not Included Revision Can You Tell Me How Many Revision Allowed To Buyer OR How Much Time Take

You need to keep patience!

If you don’t reply, buyer can initiate the dispute. That’s not good.

I suggest you to deliver the work with revisions. Make sure buyer is happy.

If you understand that is not possible. You can discuss with buyer about mutual cancellation. Tell him that you are not able to provide desired services. You want refund him.

If he agrees, you will contact Fiverr’s resolution center. And initiate dispute and cancel the order.

In this case no risk of bad rating and comments.

Archived