After vacation my gig is dead. Need some advices

dukanu

Hello guys,

My account was in vacation mode for 27 days. When I was back I got no orders for days, then I tried to change the title, description, etc. My gig used to be really “famous” getting 5-10-20 orders/day. Support is telling me all is ok.

https://www.fiverr.com/dukanu/create-a-memorable-logo?funnel=c32c1bbd-3b0c-414e-bb6c-2380d29d14e9

Please let me know what do you think about my gig, what can I change? I just want to work as I used to do since Fiverr is my only income source. I know my potential and my service quality, but can not live without orders.

Thank you so much for your time guys,

dukanu

Hello, you need to decrease your delivery time because i can see your delivery avarage time shows in 22 days and normal delivery time mention as per your description in 7 days, its a too longer.

please make almost 3 days to normal and 1 day for fast delivery. it will be better for increase sales soon 🙂

Reply to @theguestpost:
When our English teacher told us to write an essay about our hero, I wrote about myself.I find refuge and comfort in writing. In my spare time, I read articles, books, and research interesting things like software or applications that I might enjoy or use productively.
favicon.icoFiverr.com 7gl.jpg

mehnaz_akhtar's public profile on Fiverr

When our English teacher told us to write an essay about our hero, I wrote about myself.I find refuge and comfort in writing. In my spare time, I read articles, books, and research interesting things like software or applications that I might enjoy...

Add some kind of preview video. Fiverr gives more traffic to gigs with videos, and I can confirm from my own experiences that changing your video earns you increased traffic in search results. I try to update my videos once a month to keep things fresh.

Reply to @dukanu:

It happened with me once, You try to sort out your gigs in high rating or recommended. It will surely appear there once you do sorting options from the left side of the window.

The reason your gig has changed the position may be the vacation mode and no orders in your acccount.

Archived