Fiverr Forum

Against Fiverr's Policies

Hi Fiverrians, need to understand if this service is against Fiverr’s policies. Someone contacted me as a VA to change my IP to a certain country and help him register on multiple accounts on a particular service. Is this a TOS Violation?

Wow, you really need to go read fiverr’s TOS.
That’s absolutely against TOS. Users are allowed 1 account, and the account information, is not supposed to be misleading.

" Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts."

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.)."

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

No, that’s not what I mean. As a VA, he wants me to create accounts on a Particular website not on Fiverr using a masked IP address.

Oh I see… well if the service breaks THAT website’s TOS then it breaks fiverr’s.

Thank you so much. :blush: