Fiverr Community Forum

Age Requirements Query

Hi All…
I hope everyone is doing good…

My Question is:
How old should i exactly be for selling on Fiverr?..
I am 15

Cause according to Fiverr’s TOS:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

It Says above 13… What confuses me is Legal Age… What do they mean by legal age?
I Live in Kuwait… is it the legal age of Kuwait? Or is it the age stated by Fiverr?

2 Reference Image Links-

Please Clarify …

Thanks for spending your precious time to Help Me…

2 Likes

Your legal age is your age – the number of years between today, and your recorded date of birth.

Why is it that they say -

legal age to form a binding contract

?
What does that sentence mean?

sorry if I sound rude at times … cause english isn’t my Mothertongue

Many countries have laws regarding how old someone must be in order to do something. In such a situation, it would only be legal within that country to do that thing as long as you are of a certain age.

If you live in Kuwait, that’s the legal working age you need to be to accept work here on Fiverr.

In any case, most banks and financial institutions won’t let you create an account if you’re under 18. This means that, even if you get paid here, you won’t be able to withdraw your money without an account to put it in. You’ll only be able to spend it on Fiverr.

Not really fair, but there you are …

1 Like

Hmmm interesting, Can I have my dad’s Card/Bank acc info to claim the money I make?

And what is the diff between those 2 images I posted, One says 15yo and the other 18yo… What does it mean? ie what is the diff?

The law in the countries they refer to.

Don’t think you’re allowed to do that either …

1 Like

Why is that so? is it a part of TOS?

You could check the terms of service yourself - here’s the link: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

2 Likes

I had checked it but couldn’t find it… can I have a specific keyword that I can search for?