Hi guys, I’ve had some serious issues with an aggressive and needy buyer and Fiverr is already hitting me with warnings about it. I’m wondering what I can do moving forward, as Fiverr support seems to be nonresponsive:
- Buyer reached out about helping them with an interview take-home assignment (not for academics)
- After some back and forth, we couldn’t agree to terms and I suggested to the buyer to look for other sellers on Fiverr and that I would not be providing my services to him at this time
- The buyer then proceeds to spam message me and Fiverr desktop would not allow me to block (I now see you can block via app, but I’m getting an error)
- The buyer purchased another gig and added a bunch of random stuff
- Fiverr hit me with a warning about ‘helping with academic projects’ which is not the case
I’ve tried sending support tickets to Fiverr but have not heard anything back yet. If I was able to block the buyer in the first place, I wouldn’t be in this predicament. I’m worried about the warning they hit me with, the order I will likely need to cancel, and this buyer being a menace and taking down my Fiverr account with aggressive activity.
What can I do?