Ah! The Smell of Money. Listen Up, Lusitanias

emmaki

Is your ship going tits up into the wine dark sea?

Try again. Don’t post awful tips in awful English.

Those of you whining about “such a bad month, Fiverr is fail” shaddap. I had my best month ever. You know why? I did shit. What shit? See that search bar at the top of this page?

Look.

Shut up. Don’t make me play Dr. Alban.

Dr. Alban:

[Admin Note: Users can search the web for Dr. Alban, but due to language, the direct link was removed. YouTube is allowed in Conversations or threads where appropriate, but if the linked content violates the forum rules or is inappropriate for Fiverr users age 13+ please do not use it in the forum.]

September was an average month for me, which is totally fine.
The month before that was great. The month before that was a bit sh*tty to say the least. Before that it was super busy.
Oh, the ups and downs. That’s life 😃
Happy October 1st everyone, let’s hope this month is a good one!

IPS 've haven’t heard the name Lusitania in like…years.
The last time I heard it was…maybe when I saw some TV show on the
Discovery channel!

Decent month for me. In fact, the last 6 months were really good. Our financial year is from Apr 1 to Mar 31. So the first 6 months of this financial year, I have made as much as or slightly more than during the same period last year. Difference - I took myself off Fiverr search deliberately for 5 of the last 6 months, so have been working mainly with old clients. I have made as much money with far fewer orders, but bigger orders - $100 to $150 orders. Now that I’ve come off my extended vacation mode, I see I am in the 28th row for Articles and Blog Posts, even below our mutual friend, a certain Romeo based in a tiny Mediterranean island. I had never been below the 7th row before this. But I don’t care, want to relax from now on. Happy with whatever I get.

Oh dear…
Just in case you are wondering, the strange looking dude with this
face painted white is a very popular and famous comedian named
Ken Shimura. He’s been around for a long time, and the white-faced samurai
lord is one of his personas. 😛
I know, there are plenty of strange people in my country.

Archived