Fiverr Forum

⏰ and 💰 ❓

What hobby would you get into if :alarm_clock: and :moneybag: weren’t an issue :question:

I would spend more time starting my new cult.

:heart:

Concept artist, but with more emphasis on environment design/illustration, painting composition & color theory.

These are the topics dearest to my soul & eyes.

Lock picking (just for the fun of it) and 32k-piece puzzles. I can afford to learn the basics of lock picking, but I don’t have the time. As for 32k-piece puzzles…I definitely can’t afford the space I’d need for one of those.

Sailing :slight_smile:

I would time-travel. That sounds like a fun hobby. :slight_smile:

is it possible to time travelling . If not not to worry . Real time travelling

I guess I’ll never find out… because I’m too busy earning money on Fiverr to pursue time-traveling as a hobby. :wink:

Playing Chess :crown:

1. I’d be trying to perfect Internet Marketing.
  2. I’d be driving through some remote, almost inaccessible part of Trinidad & Tobago.

What is your image of your new cult?

Anime, gaming, game developing, and probably learning new languages.

After watching detective shows, I too would like to learn lock picking … .just to say I can. :wink:

I have helped my granddaughter work on her 10K jigsaw puzzle. It is fun and relaxing.

Sorta like this;

My granddaughter loves to draw anime and she is quite good at it. I think she could do a gig on Fiverr. :grinning: I would love to learn a language. Maybe Norwegian. Or Romanian. Or Scottish, because I love the book series. “Outlander”. It is on HBO now.

@misscrystal Would men be allowed to join your cult? :grin:

Maybe, if they measure up

Be sure to send me the membership requirements.

I do not intend to be disrespectful by the question I am going to ask. I truly do not understand your image. You want to form a cult of women with big lips and long blonde hair who appear to be having a good time bobbing their heads in response to some music?

Happy Birthday! Is that cake for your Fiverr anniversay or is it your birthday?