⏰ and 💰 ❓

vickiespencer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lock picking (just for the fun of it) and 32k-piece puzzles. I can afford to learn the basics of lock picking, but I don’t have the time. As for 32k-piece puzzles…I definitely can’t afford the space I’d need for one of those.

After watching detective shows, I too would like to learn lock picking … .just to say I can. 😉

I have helped my granddaughter work on her 10K jigsaw puzzle. It is fun and relaxing.

Anime, gaming, game developing, and probably learning new languages.

My granddaughter loves to draw anime and she is quite good at it. I think she could do a gig on Fiverr. 😀 I would love to learn a language. Maybe Norwegian. Or Romanian. Or Scottish, because I love the book series. “Outlander”. It is on HBO now.

After watching detective shows, I too would like to learn lock picking … .just to say I can. 😉

I have helped my granddaughter work on her 10K jigsaw puzzle. It is fun and relaxing.

When I was younger, my parents would lurk like vultures around my puzzles and would occasionally put a piece or two in place hoping I wouldn’t notice. I was okay with them helping me, of course, but I didn’t want them to complete them for me, and I guess they thought they’d deprive me of the pleasure of completing them myself if they helped too much 🙂 Now we do them together when we can get together, although I still do most of the work because I’m the only one patient enough to stare at the pieces for hours on end 😃

Archived