AlERT! ALERT! Must read this I just seen this And I hope Nobody Falls for this come see Hurry!

fresh034

I seen in thge requested GIGS some requested this…(Receive a product in USA and ship it to me in Pakistan. I’ll pay him extra) This Is A Set Up trust me My Friend Just Did 5 years in Prison for do this because they will tell you one things coming but it will be something illegal and the cops will be waiting for you to get the package and bust your door down. I see Fiverr Needs to step up there Security on Requests…If you see this RUNNNNN!!!

This is a common scam where they use a legit address to ship stolen goods and then have you reship them to their address (usually in a country that let’s say Amazon or some other online retailer will not ship) Yes, you can get in trouble for doing this, and, hopefully, most intelligent people know “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”. This would be like someone posting they want you to cash checks for them and wire $$ back and keep a portion for doing such a good deed… LOL Come to think of it, I do recall seeing a request like that, or a variation where they wanted someone to launder money. Thing is, you do this, and you will owe your bank money and risk getting arrested for check fraud.

Juli

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @vedmak: I don’t promote drug use but compared to the almost nudity and other ridiculous gigs offered on this site a joint is probably the least of the sites worry’s when it comes to portraying legitimacy.

Archived