Alexa Ranking & The Key - This is for ANY Webmaster

trafficpower

If you use the internet to market yourself or your business, you need to know about Alexa rankings. Alexa is a quick and easy way to estimate how popular your site is and how it compares to other sites.

How’s Your Competition Doing? To find out how popular a website is, go to www.alexa.com. Here, you can enter the URL of any website; or you can install the Alexa toolbar directly onto your browser.

When you install the Alexa toolbar on your browser, any website you visit displays its Alexa ranking number on the toolbar. The ranking is from the number one site (ranking 1) to as many sites as there are (hundreds of millions). The lower the Alexa ranking number, the more heavily visited the site.

When you click on this ranking number in the toolbar, you will be directed to Alexa’s website. Here, you can view even more information about the website in question – including reviews posted by users and a detailed six-month traffic analysis for the site.

Alexa Webmaster Tools Alexa provides you with certified ranking information to include on your website. When you post Alexa information at your site, it gives your audience some idea of how popular your site really is. I can tell you that I get over 1,200,000 visitors every month, but when a third party like Alexa can estimate my popularity through its sampling technique, it can go a long way to enhance my credibility.

How Do We Conquer/Manipulate This System - Don’t act as if it sounds wrong, in fact there are millions of persons out there trying to conquer the system to benefit. One way that I have proven to work, is blasting traffic head on. I myself even though hitting the Alexa Charts hard, provide traffic for others to do so too. You can check out me GIG, I am the providor of the MOST traffic EVER on Fiverr. http://fiverr.com/trafficpower/blast-20000-targeted-website-traffic-hits

Archived