Alexa shows fiverr has had a sudden jump in visitors coming from Google

misscrystal

Who knows?

{open for a mysterious discussion.}

@thecreativeguys The Council of Freelance Masons has joined forces with Sigma Force and a certain secret society which shall not be named, and they have purchased some select companies and organizations during a top confidence meeting. There was a leak on a famous freelancing journal and many sources believe the information leaked to be of a specific nature.

@thecreativeguys The Council of Freelance Masons has joined forces with Sigma Force and a certain secret society which shall not be named, and they have purchased some select companies and organizations during a top confidence meeting. There was a leak on a famous freelancing journal and many sources believe the information leaked to be of a specific nature.

@fonthaunt So now all freelance sites are sister sites flying different banners but flying with the same set of pilots, so that it would not be an exaggeration to say they are in effect the same site which only appears to be different ones. Thank you Maddie that makes sense.

@fonthaunt So now all freelance sites are sister sites flying different banners but flying with the same set of pilots, so that it would not be an exaggeration to say they are in effect the same site which only appears to be different ones. Thank you Maddie that makes sense.

Thank you Maddie that makes sense.

Hehe, SURE it does. :upside_down: I just wanted to give Mr. thecreat something mysterious to discuss, but the actual screenshots are interesting. Meaningful or not? I have no idea, I’ve never trusted Alexa that much, but I definitely don’t claim expertise on anything except creativity in responses. 🙂

Thank you Maddie that makes sense.

Hehe, SURE it does. :upside_down: I just wanted to give Mr. thecreat something mysterious to discuss, but the actual screenshots are interesting. Meaningful or not? I have no idea, I’ve never trusted Alexa that much, but I definitely don’t claim expertise on anything except creativity in responses. 🙂

This has to remain secret so as to fly under the radar of congress and thereby avoid the same fate as Microsoft in Microsoft vs. The United States when it was found to violate antitrust laws since it has a monopoly. Alexa would be exhibit A.

This has to remain secret so as to fly under the radar of congress and thereby avoid the same fate as Microsoft in Microsoft vs. The United States when it was found to violate antitrust laws since it has a monopoly. Alexa would be exhibit A.

Good point.

The llama in the gold hat and louboutins would be exhibit Y, but we are a long way from there, so no need to discuss it now.

Well, at least we can always rely on Google itself…

exhibit.png.a1186616ea5c2a04e0c32aab6003c830.png

Unless…my PS didn´t want to open the screenshot when I wanted to crop it before uploading…very weird, if you know what I mean…but hush. :zipper_mouth:

I remember there being some issues reported elsewhere regarding a fairly big Google update in April. It was supposedly a big change to ranking positions related to mobile traffic volume and behavior.
A lot of Fiverr and probably Upwork users use mobile very often so the move could be the result of a big ranking position jump for Fiverr (and Upwork). Yay!..
OR
it could have been

👽 dun dun dunnnnnn…

Archived