Algorithm Changes! is there anything wrong with you?

nibir009

Hello,
I am hopping you are all well and doing well.
I am experiencing bad time, I got order randomly but from 1month there is no order, is there anything going wrong?
I don’t know if you are facing the same problem.
Share your experience please!!!

Thankyou.
Best Regards,
nibir009

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes my gigs is dying, you can see seller with high rating which is stay on page 1 receive ton of orders, and our gigs(seller with low/small rating) is not appear on fiverr search engine because of new algorithm
Just hope they change the algorithm to the old one.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes my gigs is dying, you can see seller with high rating which is stay on page 1 receive ton of orders, and our gigs(seller with low/small rating) is not appear on fiverr search engine because of new algorithm

Why worry so much about how other peoples’ gigs are doing? There nothing you can do about them, but you can do stuff to help yourself!

Good luck! 🙂

Why worry so much about how other peoples’ gigs are doing? There nothing you can do about them, but you can do stuff to help yourself!

Good luck! 🙂

Because the new algorithm is not fair and really bad, how can i do stuff i’m not receive any order or message yet

Guest offlinehelpers

Because the new algorithm is not fair and really bad, how can i do stuff i’m not receive any order or message yet

You’re a level 2 seller with lots of recent sales, and a great deal of experience. 🙂

You’ve done well, so do more by yourself to make the most of it - promote your gigs outside Fiverr.

Yes,

Hopping everything will be okey by the fiverr team…

You’re a level 2 seller with lots of recent sales, and a great deal of experience. 🙂

You’ve done well, so do more by yourself to make the most of it - promote your gigs outside Fiverr.

Dont worry i already do it, and still my main income is fiverr search engine, 1 week ago i receive ton of sales, and now i didnt receive anything even the new message, maybe now you can laughing at us, but you will understand when the algorithm problem come on you.

Guest offlinehelpers

Dont worry i already do it, and still my main income is fiverr search engine, 1 week ago i receive ton of sales, and now i didnt receive anything even the new message, maybe now you can laughing at us, but you will understand when the algorithm problem come on you.

I’m not laughing at anybody - please don’t think that, but moaning about it and comparing how you’re doing with everybody else won’t help.

Do something to help yourself rather than moaning about it.

Have you looked at Eoin’s series on how best to promote your gigs? just search the forum for UPYOUR.

Good luck! 🙂

if you think i got many buyer from outside fiverr i will not use fiverr instead Doing direct order with the client

Guest offlinehelpers

My gigs are doing great over the last few days getting a lot of orders. Some repeat others new clients.

Delighted to hear it Crystal! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

if you think i got many buyer from outside fiverr i will not use fiverr instead Doing direct order with the client

You’re totally free to do whatever you want! Good luck! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers Thi is the problem right now.

and yes outside promoting will may help us to get some order, but is it a secret? when all sellers will promote ther gigs outside from fiverr then what will be the result?

It will be great or not?

We’re all doing different things - I promote my gigs to a totally different audience to the one you would choose.

Or, you can rely on this mythical algorithm - it’s entirely up to you! 🙂

@amirulslee agree with you.
There is no order for myself, and I thing the recent change is created a big problem.
And if a seller will give their time to promote each and every site like Linkedin, Google+, Blog, Facebook, Pintarest, Twitter when he will bid for the work? it has no fix time in the buyer request…
Who are top rated seller they has no problem they has a lot of buyer but what we will do???

Archived