Fiverr Community Forum

Alhamdulillah! Completed 20th order!

I started my Fiverr journey in Feb 2019. It took 6 months to get first order! And that period was really frustrating for me because some of my friends also start Fiverr with me and they get orders after 2-3 months! Watching them doing stuff, busy with work felt me depressed as well as pushing me to do hard work better than them! Imma still learning and one day boom! Got my first order and in 2 months I completed 20 orders successfully!
I got my first payment! Ahhh! Its feel something special!
All Praise To Allah!
Thanks to you guys for helping me out from the problem!

19 Likes

Congarts…Keep it Up!
I know the period for waiting first order is very difficult. I am facing that period of time.

3 Likes

wait and keep patience…you will get your rewards

2 Likes

Yeahh still waitting .But it is very difficult.

2 Likes

Congratulation for your big achievement :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@sayefmahmudreza
Congratulations to you :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congrats and wish you best luck

1 Like

Well done! So proud of you

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep it up.

congrats keep going…

1 Like

Congratulations bro:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulation !! I’m happy for you too!:slight_smile:

congratulation for your completing order:innocent::innocent: i am trying very hardly to get my first order

1 Like

Congratulations.
Hope you will be successful very soon. All the best for your Fiverr journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ma sha ALLAH feeling so happy hearing from you LIKE THIS . Hope you will get more orders in soon .

1 Like

Great! you are progressing.its your hard working and good luck. Keep it up and must deliver quality work its important for quality work

Congratulations.
I know How i get my first order it’s very difficult for me.
My Fiverr Journy isn’t easy.
Feb 2019 I was create my account as a web developer, After 3 months i don’t have any order , i’m so depressed and then i was delete my account.

And i was re-create my account in september as a Graphic designer and Alhamdulillah after 2 weeks i get one order i was delivered 16 Hours ago.
And Now i’m waiting my next order.

Thank You for everyone in this platform especially my Brother,
He help me alot means alot.

Thank you For Everyone.!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your work paid off :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congratulation!! :confetti_ball:

many many congratulations .
keep up this success ratio.
thanks