Alhamdulillah First order ???

arsalannaq

Finally by the grace of Almighty Allah I got my first order … #vector_image … Thanks fiverr members for all your guidance and motivation… Allah blessed you…😇

Allah blessed you…😇

Nah, he can’t do anything for me… but God can. Thank you, nonetheless for the kind thoughts. I’m glad to see that you have found success here on Fiverr, and that you have learned a few things of use here on the forums. 🙂

Allah blessed you…😇

Nah, he can’t do anything for me… but God can. Thank you, nonetheless for the kind thoughts. I’m glad to see that you have found success here on Fiverr, and that you have learned a few things of use here on the forums. 🙂

@jonbaas

have patience and Trust on Allah? one day you will became a successfull person

Not (deity) say Allah …

i hope you will always became a successfull man?

Not (deity) say Allah …

I refer to all of the gods of other faiths as a “deity”. That is not meant to be offensive. I respect your choice to believe as you do, but that does not mean that I have to believe the same. Your god is your god, and I have no qualms with that.

To be honest, though, this is not the place to discuss religion. I appreciate your words of encouragement, and I have responded appreciatively. Let’s leave it at that. 🙂

Not (deity) say Allah …

I refer to all of the gods of other faiths as a “deity”. That is not meant to be offensive. I respect your choice to believe as you do, but that does not mean that I have to believe the same. Your god is your god, and I have no qualms with that.

To be honest, though, this is not the place to discuss religion. I appreciate your words of encouragement, and I have responded appreciatively. Let’s leave it at that. 🙂

Thanks for your clarification… Be happy stay blessed 👍

Archived