All buyers are not same but some buyers are too rude ?

iqrabutt13

I Don’t understand why some buyers are too rude… (I’m not talking about all buyers)
Sharing my experience… As a buyer Talked to me about 14 days delivery time in inbox and he just gone by ordering for 1 day delivery… He just declined my custom offer… Afterward he realized that he was wrong but he was literaly talking about cancel the order… “If you don’t do this”
Why buyer don’t understand these things that we sellers can’t afford order cancellation 😔

Hi Iqrabutt13
That’s a tough one. I would come across being understanding, but reassure them that you need time to deliver a quality job. Ask them if they, want a quality job? They will usually say yes. If they say yes. Great then you understand that a quality job takes time. So if you could please extent the time another 2, 3 days or more (whatever you deem necessary), please and thank you, I know you won’t be disappointed. Sincerely Iqrabutt13

This is how I would address the time issue and it has worked for me in the past. Good luck Iqrabutt13

If he realized he was wrong you could’ve offered to send him a deadline extension request and add 13 days into it. But then again, if he immediately started threatening you I don’t understand how is it he “realized that he was wrong”. Seems like it was deliberate, not a mistake.

Hi Iqrabutt13

That’s a tough one. I would come across being understanding, but reassure them that you need time to deliver a quality job. Ask them if they, want a quality job? They will usually say yes. If they say yes. Great then you understand that a quality job takes time. So if you could please extent the time another 2, 3 days or more (whatever you deem necessary), please and thank you, I know you won’t be disappointed. Sincerely Iqrabutt13

This is how I would address the time issue and it has worked for me in the past. Good luck Iqrabutt13

Indeed @garymahon

Client should understand that point… Thank you

If he realized he was wrong you could’ve offered to send him a deadline extension request and add 13 days into it. But then again, if he immediately started threatening you I don’t understand how is it he “realized that he was wrong”. Seems like it was deliberate, not a mistake.

Thank you @lenasemenkova

I will surely forward your advise to my clients 🙂

Yeah… But as Fiver says… Buyer is always right 😛

But as Fiver says… Buyer is always right

Iqra that really is not the case! You know we people are afraid of getting negative reviews even if we do full work and buyer says to cancel we think he will leave -ve feedback so we people make buyer right!

But as Fiver says… Buyer is always right

Iqra that really is not the case! You know we people are afraid of getting negative reviews even if we do full work and buyer says to cancel we think he will leave -ve feedback so we people make buyer right!

So what should we do in this worse situation?

So what should we do in this worse situation?

I checked your niche I would say that never place order too quickly! Yes you are new but a bad review will affect you a lot and even cancellation so understand project and take little time to final things with buyer and at last give him a summary that this is needed from you and budget is this and time is this then place order.

I work this way even sometime buyers tell me send order but until I am myself satsfied be order for 100s of $'s I never send until I think I can do it and I will surely complete it perfectly. I have lost many order because of delaying but always good for me at the end

I checked your niche I would say that never place order too quickly! Yes you are new but a bad review will affect you a lot and even cancellation so understand project and take little time to final things with buyer and at last give him a summary that this is needed from you and budget is this and time is this then place order.

I work this way even sometime buyers tell me send order but until I am myself satsfied be order for 100s of $'s I never send until I think I can do it and I will surely complete it perfectly. I have lost many order because of delaying but always good for me at the end

Okay I will take much care for the next time… Thanks

To be honest, I just ignore rude buyers. If someone orders from me and says “I need this in 1-day!” or something like that, I just deliver as per my regular delivery schedule. Any conversation which starts along the lines of, “sorry, you have not ordered 1-day delivery etc” inevitably just results in a big fat cancellation request.

I have a buyer at the moment who has sent all their instructions in Spanish and clearly wants a Spanish article. I don’t speak or write Spanish. I don’t say I do in any of my gigs. This buyer will receive an article in English and if they don’t like that, tough.

I realize that this seems like an Apocalypse Now take on customer service. However, THIS IS HOW FIVERR FORCES ME TO OPERATE. I am tired of getting hit week after week with cancellations because of buyers who seem to have had their intelligence and civility go AWOL.

In your case, I’d send a deadline extension request. In the meantime, I’d focus on having your buyers work ready in 3 days. This way, you will possibly get hit for delivering late, but won’t see your gig ranking plummet due to a cancellation.

To be honest, I just ignore rude buyers. If someone orders from me and says “I need this in 1-day!” or something like that, I just deliver as per my regular delivery schedule. Any conversation which starts along the lines of, “sorry, you have not ordered 1-day delivery etc” inevitably just results in a big fat cancellation request.

I have a buyer at the moment who has sent all their instructions in Spanish and clearly wants a Spanish article. I don’t speak or write Spanish. I don’t say I do in any of my gigs. This buyer will receive an article in English and if they don’t like that, tough.

I realize that this seems like an Apocalypse Now take on customer service. However, THIS IS HOW FIVERR FORCES ME TO OPERATE. I am tired of getting hit week after week with cancellations because of buyers who seem to have had their intelligence and civility go AWOL.

In your case, I’d send a deadline extension request. In the meantime, I’d focus on having your buyers work ready in 3 days. This way, you will possibly get hit for delivering late, but won’t see your gig ranking plummet due to a cancellation.

I’ve already sent the Extension request… Lets see whats happened…

Yes there are some few client that has no humanity sense it has happens to me some time,
Now i have my regular client, and i requested many time, please if you gonna order me so please ask me before order…
First because he is every time in rush, and asking their delivery at time, no matter that is midnight or emergency, and directly said “if you can’t complete the order at given time so refund” so this is their language and i refund him ,

So i said two time since three days, that please do not rush, that my Father has got Emergence in he is hospital science three day and i am with him, and i will deliver your order at given time “one day” delivery,
but he has no seance and straight forward said that if you can’t do it so refund, so i refund him…

and today he order again and forced me that i need asap, so how stupid this thing,

So i said three thing him…
First if want to pleas ask for such order that you rust…
Second that my Father is an hospital and i am with him…
and my delivery time maximum 24 hrs but he cannot wait for that …

Yes there are some few client that has no humanity sense it has happens to me some time,

Now i have my regular client, and i requested many time, please if you gonna order me so please ask me before order…

First because he is every time in rush, and asking their delivery at time, no matter that is midnight or emergency, and directly said “if you can’t complete the order at given time so refund” so this is their language and i refund him ,

So i said two time since three days, that please do not rush, that my Father has got Emergence in he is hospital science three day and i am with him, and i will deliver your order at given time “one day” delivery,

but he has no seance and straight forward said that if you can’t do it so refund, so i refund him…

and today he order again and forced me that i need asap, so how stupid this thing,

So i said three thing him…

First if want to pleas ask for such order that you rust…

Second that my Father is an hospital and i am with him…

and my delivery time maximum 24 hrs but he cannot wait for that …

If you cancelled out the order, then how’s your order completion rate? I mean its effect A lot on our gig and profile too

Archived