All gig lost rank

ferdous_alam47

I got a level 1 badge on May 15th. Everything was going well. I’ve finished 99% of my orders with 5-star reviews. I have noticed from the last month that all my gigs have gone to the last page, I can’t find my gig anywhere in the Fiverr. Another thing I’ve noticed is that even if I create a new gig, it automatically goes to the last page. I share my gig on the social media platform every day. Now I don’t get any new orders.

Please help me, how I can rank my gig in the previous position. Thank you.

I got a level 1 badge on May 15th. Everything was going well. I’ve finished 99% of my orders with 5-star reviews. I have noticed from the last month that all my gigs have gone to the last page, I can’t find my gig anywhere in the Fiverr. Another thing I’ve noticed is that even if I create a new gig, it automatically goes to the last page. I share my gig on the social media platform every day. Now I don’t get any new orders.

Please help me, how I can rank my gig in the previous position.

You can’t. Fiverr does not guarantee that gigs will show up, where sellers want them to show up, in the search results. Gigs rotate around in the results on a frequent basis. This is how the search system operates.

Gigs rotate and the algorithm ranks based on conditions that dictate actions, not, 'you go in spot 34 and you go in spot 10."

And your level doesn’t dictate where you rank and social media posts don’t either. We’ve explained this many times.

Posting your gig to social media does not get sales. Only posting your insights to social media can do that.

if I create a new gig, it automatically goes to the last page.

but the problem is if I create a new gig, it automatically goes to the last page.

• 1 month later...

Gigs rotate and the algorithm ranks based on conditions that dictate actions, not, 'you go in spot 34 and you go in spot 10."

And your level doesn’t dictate where you rank and social media posts don’t either. We’ve explained this many times.

Posting your gig to social media does not get sales. Only posting your insights to social media can do that.

Yes, right. Really it is working for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am facing this same issue but in the end man it doesn’t matter at all, If you are good at your work, people will eventually find a way to come to you. Did you ever tried buyer request. Even though get only 2 projects from my gig but still I manage to get projects from buyer request and made hand sum of money. Don’t loose hope man, It is not the end.

Archived