All my educational expenses come from fiverr

I am happy to share that all my educational expenses are from fiverr. It has been more than 6 months that I am without any tension regarding fee and hostel expenses. thank you fiverr for being so good to me. And even more thanks to the buyers and fiverr community.

That is awesome and a very inspiring story to anyone who has college loans that are due

Thank you so much for your kind words. You know there was a time when I had to suffer. But now fiverr has made me self employed person

Wow… amazing

yes it is , thanks

So impressive and motivating!

I enjoy working for and with fiverr community ,

Great:) Laga reh Jani:P

thanx jani :slight_smile:

Fiverr you are really doing a great job people’s lives. I give my kudos!

That’s so awesome, I plan to go back to school next year, and Fiverr will hopefully help generate some money for me to as well…

I’ve actually had a donation gig set up just for this…

http://fiverr.com/caiterz/finish-my-schoolcollege-with-your-help

not much attention, but that’s okay xD

Thank you all , And even more thanks for fiverr

No way! Whats your gig?? How do you get so much sales? :S help me out!!

My gigs are about yahoo answers marketing. Yahoo answers is full of serious visitors looking for solution of their problem. I refer them to business website of my buyers.

Thanks , by the way I am college student graduating in medicine and surgery

Reply to @purelead: yes fiverr is really doing so well

I’m level 4 on yahoo answers, but ive seen that the yahoo answers community has fallen, pretty much any question i ask, i get no answers to :frowning:

Maybe I’m just unlucky.

That is awesome and a very inspiring story to anyone who has college loans that are due

Thank you so much for your kind words. You know there was a time when I had to suffer. But now fiverr has made me self employed person

Wow… amazing