All My Gigs Have Been Removed From The Search Results

All my gigs have been removed from the search without any warnings whatsoever. I am a level 2 seller with 98% positive feedback and I have completed over 1241 sales. What is going on??

I got a reply from Customer Service today that said quite simply “all gigs do not show up in search results”. So, I guess since it’s their discretion, it’s possible that no gigs can show up.

Contact Customer Support and ask them. That’s the only way to possibly get an accurate answer.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello There,

Thanks for your replies.

When I go under manage sales and then click stats it says active in search, however when I type in my username none of my gigs appear on the search results and as a result I am currently receiving hardly any sales.

I am a level 2 seller, have completed more than 1241 gigs and have a 98% positive feedback rating and a turnover of around 3000 dollars a month. I have never received any warnings regarding any of my gigs before.

It took huge amount of hard work, dedication and commitment to build a successful business on Fiverr and now ALL of my gigs have been removed from the search results and this success has been taken away from me.

Removing ALL my gigs from the search results is totally unfair and unjust. I feel I am being discriminated against and I feel I am being penalized for being a successful seller.

I have tried contacting customer support in order to get a full explanation, however they are just ignoring all my emails and the way I am being treated is shocking and unreasonable.

My gigs seem to have disappeared as well and I think I know why.

I sent a request to customer service about gigs not clearing in 3 days and received a reply nearly 5 days later (the gig in question cleared)

I received a “how are we doing” questionnaire and had to check satisfied or dissatisfied and chose the later with the comment about level 2 receiving “priority” customer service.

My gig orders then disappeared.

I thought that this was to better there CS, not punish you for being real.

Beware criticizing CS

Reply to @jeff3220: I understand your frustration and reasonable fear of having been ‘punished’, but really, I think Fiverr CS is way too busy with the usual mess to take the time to give stick to anyone who complains - that would be a full-time job for a staff of hundreds. :slight_smile:

I got a reply from Customer Service today that said quite simply “all gigs do not show up in search results”. So, I guess since it’s their discretion, it’s possible that no gigs can show up.

Contact Customer Support and ask them. That’s the only way to possibly get an accurate answer.

Hello There,

Thanks for your replies.

When I go under manage sales and then click stats it says active in search, however when I type in my username none of my gigs appear on the search results and as a result I am currently receiving hardly any sales.

I am a level 2 seller, have completed more than 1241 gigs and have a 98% positive feedback rating and a turnover of around 3000 dollars a month. I have never received any warnings regarding any of my gigs before.

It took huge amount of hard work, dedication and commitment to build a successful business on Fiverr and now ALL of my gigs have been removed from the search results and this success has been taken away from me.

Removing ALL my gigs from the search results is totally unfair and unjust. I feel I am being discriminated against and I feel I am being penalized for being a successful seller.

I have tried contacting customer support in order to get a full explanation, however they are just ignoring all my emails and the way I am being treated is shocking and unreasonable.

My gigs seem to have disappeared as well and I think I know why.

I sent a request to customer service about gigs not clearing in 3 days and received a reply nearly 5 days later (the gig in question cleared)

I received a “how are we doing” questionnaire and had to check satisfied or dissatisfied and chose the later with the comment about level 2 receiving “priority” customer service.

My gig orders then disappeared.

I thought that this was to better there CS, not punish you for being real.

Beware criticizing CS

Reply to @jeff3220: I understand your frustration and reasonable fear of having been ‘punished’, but really, I think Fiverr CS is way too busy with the usual mess to take the time to give stick to anyone who complains - that would be a full-time job for a staff of hundreds. :slight_smile: