All my gigs have lost their express status

I had about 4 gigs with express status, but all of the sudden, none of them are marked as “express”. It’s definately not due to late delivery, since I always delivered within 24 hours so far.

I think it might be a bug, related to the recent upgrades?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I will, but I was wondering if anyone else expercienced the same…

refugeek said: I had about 4 gigs with express status, but all of the sudden, none of them are marked as "express".
Were you a Level 2 seller that dropped back to Level 1? If so that maybe the reason, good luck and I hope you find your answer

If you lose your express status for a gig due to a late delivery, is there a way to have it back?

Yes,there is a way to have them back. Just deliver them faster. I have friends that sell here,it happens from time to time.

Reply to @rodesigners: Oh ok, so no need to contact support right?

Your average delivery time may cross 24 hours. Deliver some gig faster to improve your average.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: nope not level 2 yet, but it’s very close now :smiley:

I think it was a bug somewhere because I never delivered late yet AFAIK, but it’s okay, I’m sure it will fix itself (that’s what customer support said too, keep delivering on time and it’ll come back)

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I will, but I was wondering if anyone else expercienced the same…

refugeek said: I had about 4 gigs with express status, but all of the sudden, none of them are marked as "express".
Were you a Level 2 seller that dropped back to Level 1? If so that maybe the reason, good luck and I hope you find your answer

If you lose your express status for a gig due to a late delivery, is there a way to have it back?

Yes,there is a way to have them back. Just deliver them faster. I have friends that sell here,it happens from time to time.

Your average delivery time may cross 24 hours. Deliver some gig faster to improve your average.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: nope not level 2 yet, but it’s very close now :smiley:

I think it was a bug somewhere because I never delivered late yet AFAIK, but it’s okay, I’m sure it will fix itself (that’s what customer support said too, keep delivering on time and it’ll come back)