All my gigs keep getting removed

academicwriterx

I created 2 gigs and both got removed. I modified them 3 times but still no approval
First gig was “I will do work like writing articles, summaries, blogs, poems and research papers” which got removed becauser fiverr doesnt allow to do other students "academic work"
Second was “i will do critical analysis of poems and novels” which got removed with the reason “We do not allow posting paid-for reviews”

HOW CAN I PASS THE APPROVAL WITH THE GIVEN TOPICS?

can you give me a better “language” for my title. Like I can do almost any writing stuff

You’ll need to be specific with your titles. Something like “I’ll write a researched, 500 word essay” indicates that you’re marketing to students. However. “I will write 500 words of marketing copy for your business” clearly expresses that you’re not marketing to students.

i made a gig about writing essays. They removed it too. lol

You’ve been given your answer a few times now – Fiverr does not allow gigs that offer to write essays, research papers, homework, etc.

Why do you keep trying to offer services that Fiverr has removed?

If you keep creating gigs like this, Fiverr may just remove your entire account.

Find a different service to offer that does not go against Fiverr’s rules/policies.

It isn’t just the gig title that gets reviewed. It is also the gig description and the whole gig. I would check out gigs that have been accepted and would not deviate from what they have done. What I would not do, however, is copy their gig title or description exactly, as no one likes an idea taken word-for-word. It will show how creative you are when re-writing the title and description.

You’ll need to be specific with your titles. Something like “I’ll write a researched, 500 word essay” indicates that you’re marketing to students. However. “I will write 500 words of marketing copy for your business” clearly expresses that you’re not marketing to students.

there are so many people with the gigs title “will write essays” and their gig is not getting removed

You’ve been given your answer a few times now – Fiverr does not allow gigs that offer to write essays, research papers, homework, etc.

Why do you keep trying to offer services that Fiverr has removed?

If you keep creating gigs like this, Fiverr may just remove your entire account.

Find a different service to offer that does not go against Fiverr’s rules/policies.

yeah it doesnt allow essays but so many people are earning money from writing essays. With their gig titles “write essay”. Plus so many people have academic written in their gigs. My gig got removed for writing peoms too? Poems are not always academic

It isn’t just the gig title that gets reviewed. It is also the gig description and the whole gig. I would check out gigs that have been accepted and would not deviate from what they have done. What I would not do, however, is copy their gig title or description exactly, as no one likes an idea taken word-for-word. It will show how creative you are when re-writing the title and description.

Yeah. So I am trying to check what happens. Trying different combinations and which get accepted or denied

You’ve been warned about Fiverr’s TOS but you still insist on creating academic gigs, please don’t come back to tell us stories that your account has been removed. Just like life, Fiverr does not play fair. So be on the safe side. You could easily just offer to do “research and summaries”. if you can do someone’s assignment, I’m sure you can create other money making gigs. Just offer something else and you should be fine.

Archived