All my gigs went from first page to the last

saad_ajaz

All my gigs went from the first page to the last Has anyone experienced that issue before? I am going to be a level 2 seller this 15 I don’t know why they sent them back … I have read different articles that were very old so I need suggestions to bring my gigs back …

All my gigs went from the first page to the last Has anyone experienced that issue before? I am going to be a level 2 seller this 15 I don’t know why they sent them back … I have read different articles that were very old so I need suggestions to bring my gigs back …

I don’t know why they sent them back

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

You are looking at this the wrong way. You seem to believe that you are entitled to permanently have your gigs on the first page. You appear to be in shock that Fiverr has suddenly decided to give other sellers in your niche the same opportunity as you’ve had.

The truth is that there are thousands and thousands of other people equally as deserving. You simply need to accept this. Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of people selling on Fiverr - less than 50 people can make the first page in their niche.

I don’t know why they sent them back

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

yeah but is there any chance to grow up again ?

Gig rankings are constantly rotating and there’s no way to guarantee a top spot. As of now, nobody on the Forum knows the algorithm that Fiverr uses to rank gigs. There’s some theories such as amount of orders completed, order stats, etc.

i dont wat to be on top but i think i should not be on the last pages

Although I said top (because I though that’s where most people like to find their gigs), I meant any spot in general. There’s nothing specifically that I can do if I want to be on the 3rd page or the 5th page. Fiverr uses an algorithm, as I mentioned in my reply above, and there’s no way to control what page your gig is ranked on.

Although I said top (because I though that’s where most people like to find their gigs), I meant any spot in general. There’s nothing specifically that I can do if I want to be on the 3rd page or the 5th page. Fiverr uses an algorithm, as I mentioned in my reply above, and there’s no way to control what page your gig is ranked on.

alright is there any chance for me to grow again.? also have you experience the same issues before ?

alright is there any chance for me to grow again.? also have you experience the same issues before ?

alright is there any chance for me to grow again.?

There’s no way to change your gig ranking, so focus on what you can control, not what you can’t. Read and research on the Forum to learn as many tips and info as you can!

also have you experience the same issues before ?

Yep, I’ve been moved down in the search results many times, but a few days later, I’m moved back up to the top. The gigs keep rotating, so even if you just reload once, the gig positions will have changed.

You do realize some people are actually removed from search, right? So the fact that you are still in search is very good. For the past few months they constantly remove me from search and they put me back so…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived