All my money was withdrawn but not by me!

danielbritva7

I woke up today to this “surprise”. All my money has been withdrawn without my authorization!
I have not requested to withdraw anything, and there is no confirmation email, no email at all actually, nothing in my PayPal or bank, the money is just gone!
It’s safe to say I am very nervous! I’ve contacted support, but I am on pins and needles.
Has anybody experienced something like this before? What should I do??

It can’t be, as I said above this money was for 30+ orders, even if there were a cancellation it would be for the amount of 10$ max, not all of the money I’ve accumulated over the period of 6 months.

Has your email been compromised? check your account activity if you’re using gmail. This is the first time I read something about this.

Some sellers reported this problem in the past and if I remember correctly, it ended up being a bug in the system. As in, the money was still there but wasn’t being reflected/shown. I don’t know if that’s a possibility in this scenario. Did CS get back to you?

You have been targeted by someone malicious Did you do it? using fb/whatap or unprotected site, forum… sharing your personal info that I have earnt money like 1k something. Are you keeping you computer 24 hours on and using unprotected App in android/ computer and have registered every where like movies sites, online chats, webcam, by real email, pass.
then It’s common thing So, you need to speak direct CS it will solve your nervous first then and perhaps expert Cyber.

Once you lost your money then never come back to your account If it was hacked Pardon me

I hope you should haven’t trouble getting lost your money.

I hope that the problem will may be @maanza_55 .

You have been targeted by someone malicious Did you do it? using fb/whatap or unprotected site, forum… sharing your personal info that I have earnt money like 1k something. Are you keeping you computer 24 hours on and using unprotected App in android/ computer and have registered every where like movies sites, online chats, webcam, by real email, pass.

then It’s common thing So, you need to speak direct CS it will solve your nervous first then and perhaps expert Cyber.

Once you lost your money then never come back to your account If it was hacked Pardon me

I hope you should haven’t trouble getting lost your money.

I hope that the problem will may be @maanza_55 .

Happened to me for a couple hours one day but it fixed itself on it’s own. At the time it was only like $20 so i wasn’t worried to much.

Archived