All of my accounts are blocked except this one

osama_ahmad

Question

all of my accounts are blocked except this one.i deactivated this account and created new one when i tried to attach my payoneer account fiverr blocked the account.now this account is reactivated on my request to customer support team.

I want ask if i try to withdraw payments from this account will be blocked and already attached
payoneer account and have withdrawen one payment 2 years ago

11 answers to this question

If your accounts are blocked and you don’t have permission from Fiverr to have a new one, then this account will also be blocked as soon as Fiverr link them together.

If you do have Fiverr’s permission to have this account, then it’s unlikely to be blocked unless you once again break the rules. You should be OK withdrawing you money, but best check with CS first.

If your accounts are blocked and you don’t have permission from Fiverr to have a new one, then this account will also be blocked as soon as Fiverr link them together.

If you do have Fiverr’s permission to have this account, then it’s unlikely to be blocked unless you once again break the rules. You should be OK withdrawing you money, but best check with CS first.

i did’nt created new one this was my old account which i deactivated

so i just leave fiverr

Once you’ve been caught violating the ToS, it’s usually very hard to continue your Fiverr career. Fiverr comes down especially hard on those with multiple accounts. All you can do is apologise to CS, and ask them if you can come back. They usually say no, but it’s worth a try.

all of my accounts are blocked except this one.i deactivated this account and created new one when i tried to attach my payoneer account fiverr blocked the account.now this account is reactivated on my request to customer support team.

I want ask if i try to withdraw payments from this account will be blocked and already attached

payoneer account and have withdrawen one payment 2 years ago

all of my accounts are blocked except this one

Just out of curiosity… How many accounts did you have? 😏

Archived