All requirements completed but Not promoted to level 2?

ashu776

Question

Hi there all,
I have completed all my requirements of level 2. I have approx 75 reviews and earning about 2000$ .But i have not promoted to level 1 to level 2??
Next level requirements all are green?Is this bug?
Please check attached screenshot

IMG_20190421_221844.thumb.jpg.28da82b11fcee8b891528b5f64d36c76.jpg

4 answers to this question

Did you recently meet these requirements? Like you need to wait till your next evaluation (every 15 date) to be nominated for Level 2 seller.

I got this exact same issue. i full filled all the requirement to be level 2 seller on a 14th of a month where 15th will be the evaluation. but i was not promoted on that month. but i’ve promoted next month evaluation. i contacted support they also told me to wait until the next evaluation. since this is a automated process, there is no involvement of themselves, I’m really sure that you will get promoted next month if you keep these standards as it is right now. This should be a bug 🙂

Update :

Did you recently meet these requirements? Like you need to wait till your next evaluation (every 15 date) to be nominated for Level 2 seller.

If this is true for you, you have nothing to do with what i just said. that’s a different story. You just have to wait till 15th of a month where an evaluation is processed. 😌

Archived