First I wrote this for a specific person then I changed to make it public. You might see some irrelevancy. I have not edited the post.
- Be sure that all the services you are offering you can do them at least at a medium level.
- Do keyword research. There is a tool named keyword.io. It’s very simple to use add your main keyword in there choose Fiverr. Then select keywords and they will show up in the other box only pick relevant keywords sometimes it shows relevant keywords go through all of them. Export them. THEY ARE GEMS HIDDEN IN THERE FOR SURE. Do this for all of your gigs and save them separately. It would be convenient to rename the exported .txt files.
- Go to Fiverr.com search them all in search results there they say the number of services copy-pastes it in front of your keyword in the file. Keep this in mind we are looking for those keywords which have less number of gigs and have the potential of orders for new buyers mean it has a great number of orders if this is not the case. Then delete that keyword from the list.
NOTE`: Fiverr will, again and again, ask you for CAPTCHA fill keep patience keep doing that and do the research after logging out from your account.
- Then make the good looking gig images for your gigs using Canva.com or Photoshop as you are selling whiteboard animation make videos for your gig. But I will suggest you make a video of yourself talking in front of your mobile camera with a good background if this is not possible to use whiteboard animations.
- Now write gig descriptions. Research the TOP RANKING buyer in your niches to get ideas. Your gigs might be good I have not checked them all. Try to add your main keyword in the first line and the first paragraph. It must see generic and attractive. You can only use a word 5 times in the description. Add the main keyword in your gig and SEO title. Try to add your keyword when writing order descriptions.
- Now when this is done do NOT rely on the algorithm to try to get orders and traffic from external sources like social media. It will give your ranking a boost and you will be ranked higher than before.
- Try to pass tests if you can not necessary but give it a try. If your score is low you have the option not to make it public or to improve it.
- Keep staying online for at least 12 hours a day. Send all buyer request if possible. Do not send irrelevant requests.
- When making custom offers do it peacefully mean discuss everything in complete detail so it’s easy for both of you.
- Above all keep PATIENCE this is the only key to success.
- Try your best to avoid scammers.
- First Concentrate on building your profile. Prefer orders then money. You will have it eventually.
Best of luck to everyone.
That’s everything I have for you guys. I hope you learned something. Spread it to everyone.