All the gigs at the end of search result!

rrebai

Hi guys,

Hope you’re doing good. I wanted to share this experience with you and hopefully someone can help me on this.

I was wondering if any of you has all the gigs on last pages of search like me.
It’s been now 3 Years that i work on Fiverr and things was going pretty well, these 2 last months i got some canceled orders and now i am at last pages of every gig i have, which it’s weird because i didn’t got all the cancelations on all the gigs.

I contacted CS and they sent me links that i already know how to keep complementing rate and stuff like this, i am sharing my gigs as always and nothing has changed. I am getting orders but i am getting them from my old clients only.
The weird part it’s that i have all the things in 100% ( Response Rate, Delivered on Time, Order Completion, and 5.0 Rating ) and i am still at the end of the pages of every gig i have 🙂

If any of you have experience with this, please share your thoughts with me.

Same thing happened to me as well, you have to prove to fiverr that you are capable of working without any cancellation. It means you have to work tirelessly for a few months to get back in shape

Again some cancellations are harsh, the buyers won’t listen to anything and we cannot please them at all resulting in Cancellation which results in gig search listing drop which results in drop in sales.

Same thing happened to me as well, you have to prove to fiverr that you are capable of working without any cancellation. It means you have to work tirelessly for a few months to get back in shape

Thanks for your reply!

Yes i understand, but we must have orders first haha 🙂

Again some cancellations are harsh, the buyers won’t listen to anything and we cannot please them at all resulting in Cancellation which results in gig search listing drop which results in drop in sales.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes but i guess after some cancelations you must somewhere around three or four after the first page, not on the last one. I am on a page that other gigs has no reviews, and i am the one with 100 or 500 reviews haha.

Been there, try to improve your performance and avoid cancellations as much as possible. In my experience I’ve waited 60 days until i got back to 1st page

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, of course we need to improve ourself every single day, but we need to have orders so we can avoid cancellations haha 🙂

If you had several cancellations or late orders within the last 60 days, you can be sent to the last page (all your gigs at once). There are no clear criteria and it can be 10 orders for one seller and just 2 for another.
I faced the same issue in January and it lasted until April.
You can read more about this here.
Please also note that the position of the gigs will be updated only on Monday (around 13:00, GMT). If you are saying that all your stats are 100%, then you are going to be back to the front very soon. If you still have any late orders or cancellations within the last 60 days, you have to wait until they move out of this period.
Please also note that you can have the very same situation by sending many time extension requests.
If any of the indicators are low, there’s no other option than just waiting.

If you had several cancellations or late orders within the last 60 days, you can be sent to the last page (all your gigs at once). There are no clear criteria and it can be 10 orders for one seller and just 2 for another.

I faced the same issue in January and it lasted until April.

You can read more about this here.

Please also note that the position of the gigs will be updated only on Monday (around 13:00, GMT). If you are saying that all your stats are 100%, then you are going to be back to the front very soon. If you still have any late orders or cancellations within the last 60 days, you have to wait until they move out of this period.

Please also note that you can have the very same situation by sending many time extension requests.

If any of the indicators are low, there’s no other option than just waiting.

Thanks for your reply!

This it’s really helpful, describes a lot of things and hopefully i will be back on top.

Thanks again.

Archived