Allow Behance, Dribbble & ArtStation links for portfolio

josephvm

Behance (owned by Adobe), Dribbble & ArtStation are the most visited sites for artists to showcase their work. And these sites are specially designed for that purpose.

• Behance being the top of all these three, allows any kind of artwork to be showcased.
  • Dribbble is the favourite choice for motion graphic designers.
  • ArtStation is the favourite of 3D artists.

There are numerous sellers on our platform who specialize in graphic design, 3D, animation, VFX etc. Ability to include their portfolio links will be very much helpful for both sellers and buyers. Unfortunately, Fiverr doesn’t allow URLs of these sites in either gig description or faq.

My suggestion is that this should be changed and these portfolio websites should be allowed. What do you guys think of it?

n.b. Flickr is among the approved URLs, but it’s actually an online photo management application. It’s not a portfolio website!

• 1 year later...

Yes you are right, they should. I spent a lot of time to design my project and to post them on behance as we all know that the behance interface is really great to showcase the design work. But the problem is after going through all the hardwork we can’t share that with clients on fiverr.

Guest starframe3d

It seems fiverr added support for behance and dribble.

I just checked their and it’s still not mentioned there. May I ask from where did you find this out?

You can link it to your profile.

image.png.b7013c0d6f926bda3449560dfdadda31.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived