Allow Custom Withdrawal Amounts

One problem I have been facing on Fiverr is that I can only withdraw my whole balance at once and then will be left with nothing to buy until enough money accumulates again. So it would be nice if we could withdraw custom amounts and keep a balance to buy other gigs with.

Once you buy a Gig on Fiverr with no balance in your Fiverr account Fiverr adds a processing fee to the order of 0,50$ per gig.

If I have a positive balance in my account I do not pay that fee when I order an gig.

Also withdrawing custom amounts would help me balancing my income on a monthly basis.

Reply to @adorable_plum: ok, I understand now. I am guessing there is a reason behind Fiverr choosing to only allow withdrawls of a full balance though.

I’m guessing too that Fiverr probably pays some type of fee on their end for this using paypal as their payment processor. So to have a person withdrawl several times versus one time would incur more costs possibly.

There must be a few reasons for it.

I would definitely appreciate custom withdrawal amounts too.

I like to leave some funds in my account in case there are any chargebacks down the road. As it is now, I have to keep checking my cleared and pending funds, and then estimate all the ‘process’ times to keep my cushion. It’s just one more thing that shouldn’t need to be monitored. (And one more thing that makes me wonder if Fiverr is worth the effort.)

Reply to @itsyourthing: But how often are you having chargebacks? If you are wondering if Fiverr is worth the effort, maybe something needs to shift in your workflow or gigs or something as if you are concerned enough about chargebacks to have to keep checking your cleared funds and all, something may be a little off. Maybe? Just a thought.

Reply to @sincere18: I’ve never had a chargeback. As with everything else on Fiverr, I prefer to plan ahead since so many things can go wrong that have nothing to do with my use of the service. An ounce of my prevention is worth a pound of so-called Fiverr cure. 🙂

My gigs and workflow are fine (although, a few more orders would be cool). I don’t spend hours per day scrutinizing my account details like some of the other users, but when every component of the site - and even the site itself - is prone to go down at any time, it’s a choice between babysitting or letting the chips fall where they may; and the cleanup crew is often out to lunch.

Every day there is more babysitting to be done and the person who gets paid to mind things isn’t doing their job. I’m debating if it’s still a good return on investment.

Reply to @sincere18:

sincere18 said: But then why did you mention chargebacks as a concern of having to watch?

For the same reasons that ordering, messaging, revenues, profile, gig descriptions, live portfolio, cancellations - everything - needs to be watched; because it doesn't always work correctly, and neither does Customer Support.

Every driver on the road has passed a test, but I still look both ways before crossing the street.

Guest ricksper

I’ve gotten in the habit of making withdrawals while there are Pending Clearances and/or Upcoming Earnings. Kind of like a reserve fund.

• 1 year later...

Archived