Allow gig URL changes

Every time I answer a gig request with a URL, my original URLs offer more than my current gigs as I edited some down, so it is miss leading and basically false advertising to the person. I fear some may click on the link hoping to buy my gig because it says I’ll write 600 words in 24 hours, when now I write 400 in 3 days, and they will click off thinking I was trying to scam them. I hope most out there already know this happens, but it would be nice to be able to change the URL to my current gig offer. Any suggestions??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I like it too :slight_smile: but it will make database too slow Also they will have to backup every single day

You could always just promote your shortened fiverr url instead.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: that’s what i’ve been doing for my new gigs =] but unfortunately the ones with the great feedback are stuck like that =[

Reply to @musiclover: how do you do this??

Reply to @believeinu: Go to the gig you want to promote, click the “tweet” button as if you want to tweet about your gig. If you’re signed into Twitter, you’ll get a new window with your tweet. Your url will be shorter within that post. Just copy it. For instance, one of your gigs’ url is http://fiverr.com/believeinu/create-a-professional-logo-for-your-company-or-business but your shortened url for it is http://5rr1.co/s/3siddm

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I hope this works out for you! If it is worth it maybe I will start a brand new gig as well. Please feel free to report back later if it does and I will be looking out for it!

Reply to @musiclover: thank you!

Reply to @believeinu: You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Twitter is weird. Sometimes the tweets go through and sometimes they say the link is spammy. Its weird.

I agree with OBG…

I too have the same disgusting problem…

Reply to @vedmak: LOL

You could always just promote your shortened fiverr url instead.

Reply to @renu5988: I already told him. :slight_smile: