Fiverr Forum

Allow PNG for uploading gig images?

Not sure if this has been asked yet already…

But as a designer, i automatically save everything as PNG…

Apparently I dont ever learn, becuase I always go to upload it as a PNG, and then it tells me “NO. DONOTWANTPNG” and I have to resave, lol.

So, having png would be awesome.

Thanks.

I agree caiterz. I sometimes make a mistake uploading PNG files to gigs. Perhaps there is a reason why they only allow JPGs - file sizes maybe? Im not sure.

You could zip them.

I’m always uploading PNGs and never had trouble with them, even transparent ones.

The show up fine in my portfolio too. I’m on a Mac btw.

I’m not sure why is it hard to save it as a jpg :slight_smile: Same thing but without the transparent background that you can’t use anyway on your gig .

It wouldn’t be much trouble, but PNGs work :slight_smile:

and so do transparent backgrounds, although I usually avoid them on my portfolio for aesthetic reasons…

Reply to @refugeek: True,they look way better on a background if you’re planning to use them on your portfolio :smiley:

I agree caiterz. I sometimes make a mistake uploading PNG files to gigs. Perhaps there is a reason why they only allow JPGs - file sizes maybe? Im not sure.

You could zip them.

I’m always uploading PNGs and never had trouble with them, even transparent ones.

I’m not sure why is it hard to save it as a jpg :slight_smile: Same thing but without the transparent background that you can’t use anyway on your gig .

and so do transparent backgrounds, although I usually avoid them on my portfolio for aesthetic reasons…

Reply to @refugeek: True,they look way better on a background if you’re planning to use them on your portfolio :smiley:

You could zip them.