Almost Level One Seller- No Orders

faizyx

Hi there!
I had completed the requirements needed to get to a new seller level on the day my evaluation was going to take place. Fiverr kinda just ignored that and instead gave me a new evaluation date (weird).
Nevertheless, ever since that happened that I completed my requirements and was about to become a Level One Seller, I’ve stopped receiving messages and orders from people.
Could anyone share some pointers from their experience or anything useful?
Thanks a lot!

Please see (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

This is what I see when I checked your profile.

image.thumb.jpg.2fa65a337d6bafaab0af17fdacd79cf2.jpg
image1366×768 246 KB

How are your photos related to the gig?

I’ve heard people advise to upload your own photos to your gigs. This helps build up some trust and credibility. Not too sure though.

I didn’t put much thought into this when I started out, guess I have to now.

What do you think?

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thanks a bunch for this!

I’ll check this out carefully, and let you know what I think afterward.

Thanks again.

“Essay Writing” (copied from one of your gigs).

You need to remove all references to essays from your gigs.

Helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I’ve heard people advise to upload your own photos to your gigs. This helps build up some trust and credibility. Not too sure though.

I didn’t put much thought into this when I started out, guess I have to now.

What do you think?

Add some photos of your gig or maybe even go to photoshop and put a background, write your gig’s name! The credibility part is used when people see your profile picture.

I also check his gigs.

“Essay Writing” (copied from one of your gigs).

You need to remove all references to essays from your gigs.

Helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Holy… I did NOT know that.

Thanks a bunch. I’ll check this out.

Archived