Almost no orders since 3 month

designfabro

I made this thread for sellers like you possibly. I has some hints anyone needs if you don’t get sales for three months:

To all who are asking why no on is buying your gigs, it’s entirely possible it’s because there is no hint of any talent showing. Or your gig description is a mess. Or your English grammar is bad. It’s important to look at your gigs as if you were a buyer looking for what you are trying to sell, and looking at other gigs that ARE selling. What do the selling gigs have that yours does not? Spend a lot of time thinking about this and studying it. Spend HOURS and hours looking at other top se…

Hi, don’t you feel lucky that you are among the highly productive people, who not only inspires you with their creativity also mentoring you to be success full in your freelancing career. As @misscrystal offered you to visit her post in which she point out almost all the major facts of “no sales” and “missing things in your profile”. Here I’m sharing a best motivational quote to boost up your enthusiasm " Winners never quit and Quitters never wins" you should print out and place at somewhere in your room, where you can see this daily. Wishing you all the best.

I see you both have sales in the recent past so it might not apply to you but the advice to see why some get more sales than you are getting still applies. Try to figure out why.

I see you both have sales in the recent past

How you can find easily that who is doing what! You must be a spy or you should offer some private detective services. One thing more, your experience and dedication for new users are really admirable. You are really very kind and sensitive personality among all.

I think it’s important to remember that every forum has periods of change and reshuffling. If you go back through old forum posts, there are many active sellers who are no longer active here or even on Fiverr.

Of course we all miss certain individuals who added a level of spark or interest to proceedings but (with perhaps one or two exceptions!) there were people like that long long ago and even since they left.

People stop posting for a variety of reasons - some are forced due to bans, others…

Archived