Almost no orders the following month

kris7i

Hey guys the last months I was doing great with my social media gig, but last month something happend… my impressions are going very low and I have almost no orders. I dont know maybe Im doing something wrong or it might be just a phase since its last month of summer ?

Have a look at my gig any suggestions are welcomed!
https://www.fiverr.com/kris7i/help-you-in-marketing-and-engaging-fans-on-social-media

Oh great. In fact i am an e-commerece enthusiasctic . I need FB/IG pages related to specific niche with specific members.

We are intrested in USA and UK only.

But please remember all organic , no like for like exchange etc types.

Yeah sir thats what I work with only organically

Fiverr cycles us around. One season you’ll get a ton of orders, then they’ll showcase someone else next season. There’s nothing you can do but wait. There are only so many buyers for us, so Fiverr gives an equal opportunity for everyone.

So I should just wait until it fixes itself? 😕

It is happening to me for 2nd time for the same gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/VDYXlx .

But i did some changes in gig title for 1st incident n luckily it came back to search results.

But now for the second time this trick is not working . i made changing in title , price etc but no way … 😦

It’s usually seasonal. The start of summer was slow for me but now it’s picking up. There are many threads on the ranking rotation or algorithm. It’s basic math if you think about it.

It’s usually seasonal. The start of summer was slow for me but now it’s picking up. There are many threads on the ranking rotation or algorithm. It’s basic math if you think about it.

After ho wmuch time it will come back to search result ? any guess

25 days are finished with the same issue .

Archived