Already got warning twise

abdulicon

Please my account is not up to a month old

I already got two warning if I get another maybe after a very long time like a year or two will it still be added to this two and I’ll get banned?

If yes do you advice me to open a new account and disable this one?

Third warning in a row will likely mean account suspension.

I advise you to avoid violating the ToS!

Should you do so, you don’t need to invent tricks with accounts…

A warning means a violation of the TOS. Two violations in just one month clearly mean that you didn’t take a few minutes to read the TOS. Now take that few minutes to read this. Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Opening new account (which is also a violation of the TOS) would never help you unless you read this. Best of luck.

Please my account is not up to a month old

I already got two warning if I get another maybe after a very long time like a year or two will it still be added to this two and I’ll get banned?

I already got two warning

Have a look at this: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

I believe warnings get removed in a few months, at least from your statistics. But I don’t know if they are still there, but invisible. And there’s no magical 3 warnings rule. I’ve seen people mentioning here about getting banned after 1 warning, or getting 3 warnings and no ban. So I guess it mainly depends on how serious it was, like if one intentionally tries to scam or being somehow malicious, it might be possible to get instantly booted out. And possibly the time between warnings as well, especally if they expire in time.

I believe warnings get removed in a few months, at least from your statistics. But I don’t know if they are still there, but invisible. And there’s no magical 3 warnings rule. I’ve seen people mentioning here about getting banned after 1 warning, or getting 3 warnings and no ban. So I guess it mainly depends on how serious it was, like if one intentionally tries to scam or being somehow malicious, it might be possible to get instantly booted out. And possibly the time between warnings as well, especally if they expire in time.

Thanks, This got me a relief

Archived