Alwasy Scroll requirement document from buyer completety even if it has an empty page

Hello Everyone,
So yesterday i received a message from a buyer. He gave me a docx file in which all the requirements of web app was written. I was excited because it was my third order with good amount. I didn’t scroll the whole document because it has an empty page in between so i thought that the file ended. I worked very hard on that and delivered the order within 2 days. After few hours buyer send a message “did you read the whole document?”. I was shocked that what i missed and open the document again and scroll till the end and find that it has some requirements which are beyond my expertise. So ended up with cancellation of order which cost me my time and efforts. So please always check the pages on document and scroll it completely. Thank you

i’m guessing that the buyer was getting around the character limited. one of the services @aqsakhan0616 offers is a 10,000 word translation to\from urdo. if the document was uploaded with the requirements that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. though they could have mentioned the blank page

and thankyou for sharing. we only learn by making mistakes

i’m guessing that the buyer was getting around the character limited. one of the services @aqsakhan0616 offers is a 10,000 word translation to\from urdo. if the document was uploaded with the requirements that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. though they could have mentioned the blank page

and thankyou for sharing. we only learn by making mistakes

we only learn by making mistakes

Yes you are right. We make mistakes and learn from them.

Archived