Fiverr Forum

Am always here on fiverr but getting no orders😢

https://www.fiverr.com/hesbon_omurwa/make-event-posters-that-are-catchy
https://www.fiverr.com/hesbon_omurwa/write-quality-research-essay-and-articles-about-environmental-science-1630

Catchy event posters ? :smiley:
Sorry man, but on windows paint i can do better, nobody will order from you. Sorry to say that, but your quality is really bad.
People for 5 usd does 50x better job

2 Likes

I think a good strategy for you would be to improve the quality of the example designs you have for your event posters gig. There is a great course on Udemy at The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course. that really helped me with my graphic design skills. It might also be good if your gigs were related in some way so there’s more consistency.

Mod Note: Link removed.

2 Likes

I see you offer an essay writing gig.

Writing essays is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

4 Likes

Did you check his posters? Its like 3 minute work at paint or photoshop :smiley:

2 Likes

First of all, remove your phone number from the gig " I will make event posters that are catchy"
With the work sample on your gig, you will have a real struggle to find any buyer. A recommendation is to do more practice .

3 Likes

Not only to do more, but invest atleast 3 month of hard training. The gig sample i wouldnt even use it for my friend simple meet up. Its terrible. I know its bad to say that, but seller have to know it.

2 Likes

I checked your profile. You should present your services more professionally. As well as make your profile, texts, gigs, images more attractive…

2 Likes

Have you considered offering different kind of services?

2 Likes

Bruh am sorry but those designs are bad.

2 Likes

yeah, i wont mind if you tip me.

1 Like

How can I “tip” you? You know what you’re good at, I don’t.

1 Like

same thing happning with me

2 Likes

Tip for what, for 3 minute work at paint ? :smiley:

1 Like

okay buddy, I already got you, no need to repeat the same thing over and over :unamused:

Try again and again. I hope you will be success. Only keep mind in work.

thanks bro I appreciate