Fiverr Forum

Am getting screwed by fiverr and payoneer[advice] [Solved]

i wanted to try the fiverr revenue card option to withdraw funds with payoneer so i opened an account and traffered 40$ which was succesful and used to ship me the payoneer debit card.

after i recieved the card i thought everything was great so i withdrew 970$ using the fiverr revenue card option, a notification in fiverr’s header showed that the withdraw was successful and should be getting a message from payoneer about the funds in my account, its already a week haven’t seen anything. no funds in my fiverr account no funds in my payoneer account.

i contacted fiverr support who told me to contact payoneer support, payoneer support requested screenshots of my revenue page which i provided and said they would put in a request to fiverr and will get back to me, they never did so i contacted them again through live chat, they told me fiverr had no responded yet, so i sent a message to fiverr support who told me they had not recieved anything from payoneer and requested i provide a screenshot of my chat with payoneer support, unfortunately i had not screenshot that conversation though i did all the other ones before, so i just contacted payoneer again and asked them to confirm they sent a request, because i was chatting with a different payoneer support agent they dint confirm that but requested i provide a screen shot of the withdraw indicating time, amount and that the withraw was to the payoneer account. i told the agent fiverr did show to which account the withdraw was to, so i just provided what was in my earning page. the agent asked i contact fiverr support to give me this info, fiverr says they cannot am left hanging, not sure what to do any suggestions will be much appreciated

You should approve the transaction, by clicking on the verification link from Payoneer. In some cases, you can find it in the spam section of your e-mail. I would recommend you to log-in on your e-mail, search for “Payoneer” and you would find a mail, verify the transaction. After you do that, you will be redirected to a Payoneer link to confirm.

Most probably the e-mail moved in the spam section.

thank you very much gig_freak, the email was not in my spam but in another email address, after reading your comment i went to the other emails i often use and funny enough the email was there not sure how it got there though because i don’t remember linking that address to my fiverr account.

thanks

Maybe your Payoneer account was linked to that particular e-mail address.

now am trying to figure out how to withdraw from that account to my other payoneer account that i have the card for, would you know how to thanks again, your wonderful