Am I a webmaster or did I get this wrong?

desmundullrich

Hello my Fiverr friends!

I have been on Fiverr for a few years now and never received organic sales, only sales from people I refer to Fiverr. I’m starting to think it may be my gigs, tags, and categories. One of my gigs, in particular, is “I will maintain and improve your existing website” which offers what I thought to be webmaster services in my own experience.

My category is Programming & Tech> Web Builders & CMS. Though I am familiar with many different builders I couldn’t select multiple and decided to select “Mobirise,” which is the one I am the most familiar with.

Do I have this service, gig title, and category completely wrong? I’m starting to wonder.

I don’t know much about the technicality but perhaps the title isn’t as clear as it could be? Why don’t you change the title to “I will be your webmaster” if that is what you want to do?

I will be your webmaster

The gigs that I currently see when I search “webmaster” on Fiverr don’t align with the service that I’m offering. They seemed to be focused on fixing errors in Google Search Console, which is only a small portion of what a webmaster actually does. I just don’t want to be lost in an unrelated category or tag.

I will be your webmaster

The gigs that I currently see when I search “webmaster” on Fiverr don’t align with the service that I’m offering. They seemed to be focused on fixing errors in Google Search Console, which is only a small portion of what a webmaster actually does. I just don’t want to be lost in an unrelated category or tag.

Hmm I’m not sure, I searched for your gig and found it on page two if you search for “maintain website” so that’s not bad.

I honestly don’t see anything inherently wrong with your gig, it looks appealing to me. But I’m also not working in this category so perhaps someone else can have a look as well.

Hmm I’m not sure, I searched for your gig and found it on page two if you search for “maintain website” so that’s not bad.

I honestly don’t see anything inherently wrong with your gig, it looks appealing to me. But I’m also not working in this category so perhaps someone else can have a look as well.

Thank you! I’ll try adding webmaster into my title to see if it helps my Gig analytics.

Archived