Fiverr Forum

Am i allowed to do this?

Can i post anything in Chit Chat discuusion area. I mean like jokes, or any other things which is like just for fun. Because after a tiring day and completing orders, we need a place to get relaxed. So can i post here things like - Jokes, Whats your fav. song, Story, Facts or anyother relevant things. Because i love this place and don’t want to make this place a mess by violating rules. And i will not post any external url or neither promote my blogs or anyother sites.

Yes, I agree… :slight_smile: And, rightfully, you identify a key factor… Downtime is important to keep UP production.

Yes yes~ You can post most things in chit chat! I’ve posted favorite video games, and nerdy stuff, and all sorts of other things xD

Yes, I agree… :slight_smile: And, rightfully, you identify a key factor… Downtime is important to keep UP production.

Yes yes~ You can post most things in chit chat! I’ve posted favorite video games, and nerdy stuff, and all sorts of other things xD