Am I always will be disappoint?

moti555

I am expert in Photoshop. I have six years experience in Photoshop. Image editing, background remove, color correction, hair masking etc my professional work. I have also experience in Adobe Illustrator. My every buyer must be happy with my work performance. I want that I can to happy for my every buyer. I want very simple rate in my work delivar. I need not enough money for work performances. I always ready to do perfect & satisfaction work. I also ready to do long time targeted work. But I am really sorry that I am not getting any order. I have a dream that I can establish myself with my honesty, pure, perfect and experiences work. But now I am very disappoint that I am not gettin any order. If any body want to judge me please custom order me. I don’t know when my dream will be truth.

You have set up nice profile 🙂 Take a patient.
Listen to this Fiverrcast . Try those tips 😉
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 26: How to Make Your First Sale

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by David (https://www.fiverr.com/david388) to address some...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 213 ❤

You have set up nice profile 🙂 Take a patient.

Listen to this Fiverrcast . Try those tips 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 26: How to Make Your First Sale

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by David (https://www.fiverr.com/david388) to address some...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 213 ❤

Thanks for your instructions.

Stay clam!

and keep visiting ‘Send Quotes’ and send buyers offer of your nice service!

keep visiting fiverr and Buyers request!

I am not getting photo editing or backround remove related sufficiant buyer request.

Well, one more advice - take some more English classes, because, well my English is not even close to being good, but yours… I wouldn’t want to hire you, even if your portfolio would be perfect, just because I have no idea how I could communicate with you. I can’t even totally understand your post here on forum. 😕

All the best wishes! 🙂

Well, one more advice - take some more English classes, because, well my English is not even close to being good, but yours… I wouldn’t want to hire you, even if your portfolio would be perfect, just because I have no idea how I could communicate with you. I can’t even totally understand your post here on forum. 😕

All the best wishes! 🙂

Thank you for your opinion. It is also may be a great solution for me.

In the gig “I will do background remove image perfectly” (which could probably be reworded) shouldn’t the entry in “# of images” be the same as is specified in the text (if it says the number in the text)? eg. the Basic package says 15 images in the text, but the “# of images” says “10”. The standard package says 30 images in the text, but the “# of images” says “Unlimited”.

In the gig “I will do background remove image perfectly” (which could probably be reworded) shouldn’t the entry in “# of images” be the same as is specified in the text (if it says the number in the text)? eg. the Basic package says 15 images in the text, but the “# of images” says “10”. The standard package says 30 images in the text, but the “# of images” says “Unlimited”.

Actually I must do it which I mentions above but which I mentions under that is default of fiverr as a results, I can’t mentions under my expected service.

Actually I must do it which I mentions above but which I mentions under that is default of fiverr as a results, I can’t mentions under my expected service.

Can’t you change the “# of images” to match what it says in the text? Isn’t there a drop-down list (eg. combo-box) or text entry box to do that?

If you give up and if you will be disappoint your dream never will be truth.
So if you want your dream to be truth you need to continue working hard and having patience because that’s the only way to be successful.

1. Send custom request to ‘Buyer Requests’ that’s important
  2. Promote your Fiverr gigs using social networks so share your gigs

And you will get many sales soon and also use interesting gig titles because if you write ‘I will make image editing’ that will write everyone which uses Photoshop and on this way will be harder to get buyers, use something which will be unique for you and will get attention of your potential buyers.

I hope one day I will see your post here and to tell us you completed many sales and you got many positive reviews. =)

Thanks!

Best wishes,
devcode

If you give up and if you will be disappoint your dream never will be truth.

So if you want your dream to be truth you need to continue working hard and having patience because that’s the only way to be successful.

1. Send custom request to ‘Buyer Requests’ that’s important
  2. Promote your Fiverr gigs using social networks so share your gigs

And you will get many sales soon and also use interesting gig titles because if you write ‘I will make image editing’ that will write everyone which uses Photoshop and on this way will be harder to get buyers, use something which will be unique for you and will get attention of your potential buyers.

I hope one day I will see your post here and to tell us you completed many sales and you got many positive reviews. =)

Thanks!

Best wishes,

devcode

A lot of thanks for you. I must want to go there with my hard working.

I am not getting photo editing or backround remove related sufficiant buyer request.

may be you have ‘tag’ problem in you gig! try adding tags that are related to your service!

Also add related words more than once in your gig descriptions! that might help!

Archived