Am I being dumb, or is the express status broken on my account?

I was wondering if any one was getting this issue. On my gig stats my average delivery is in approx 1 day:

http://gyazo.com/50b80c73799e1788c44ea909602baa5b

However my gig status is not set as express delivery. It used to be however I have to suspend my gig for an fortnight as I was highly busy. When I resumed it I did not had my Express Title.

I have over 180+ Express orders that I have delivered within 24 hours:

http://gyazo.com/abcfce8b263a526d1eb3e397bf3206a3

And all my cancled orders are by mutual agreement (Difficult Buyers)

My gig rating is 100% However I still do not have express delivery. I have contacted Fiverr support however They keep saying the averaged delivery time is 2 days however I can clearly see that it is 1 day!!! Any pointers on what I should do next? I am tempted to start an new gig from scratch and work on ratings again (Not useful!!!)

Send a message to Fiverr support. From the details you provided above I can’t think why the Express gig would have disappeared…

Kim

Fiverr usually responds fairly quick… Let us know how it goes.

I think the more gigs you deliver in that 24 hour period, there is an algorithm that will make your gig an express gig again. It takes one or two on-time deliveries.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

I have delivered 20 gigs under 24 hours after un-pausing my gig, I still don’t have my express status back

Send a message to Fiverr support. From the details you provided above I can’t think why the Express gig would have disappeared…

Kim

I think the more gigs you deliver in that 24 hour period, there is an algorithm that will make your gig an express gig again. It takes one or two on-time deliveries.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

I have delivered 20 gigs under 24 hours after un-pausing my gig, I still don’t have my express status back

Kim

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Kim

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Kim