Fiverr Forum

Am i doing something wrong?

Hello everyone, i am new to Fiverr and i almost completed my first month, i made few sells since i joined, but the problem is, they all came from one Gig, i have 5 gigs in my profile but only one that gets ordered, the others are at zero right now, so please tell me if there is any solutions for this, i tried to promote it via twitter and pinterest, but still struggling so please give me any tips to boost it up a little bit, and thank you so much :slight_smile:

I’ve just started today (althought my profile says a couple of months ago) and not I’m 100% sure how to get exposure either. Main thing is tho to keep your head up and stay focused otherwise you will lose patience and give up. Find a website or a forum somewhere that pertains to what you are trying to sell and post about it. Might bring you some traffic from there. Also social networking seems to be a major benefit also, Facebook, Twitter, blah blah blah, etc. Best of luck to you and hope to see you around the forums!

Hello mehdivir and canaanlongworth.

Some times it can take more sales and positive feedback for buyers to purchase gigs from you. For you, mehdivir offering logo services must be reviewed and thought of. Poeple want to see your quality logos as the gig main image too.

Best of luck

:wink: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Even if you are doing something wrong i can honestly say that’s a nice mustache or Mu-staush!

Reply to @canaanlongworth: Thank you for the encouraging words, i’ll try to keep the hard work :wink:

Reply to @thecreativeguys: ok i’ll try to update my gig previews, thank you for your answer :wink:

Reply to @canaanlongworth: Haha i like it too :-p