Am I doing well enough?

caiodossantos

Hi! I’m an illustrator and i’ve made my gig 2 weeks ago. I already made $44 on fiverr (2 sales + tips) but i have 220 impressions and 10 clicks until this day i’m writing. is this good for a noob? also, my gig descripiton and title are ok?

favicon-32x32.png.a5c738d481e26d40f0154f9e6f9c0dfc.png Fiverr.com
draw-your-chibi-character.jpg.e963e4b3fcce59fa6406de5e5ad9ecb4.jpg

caiodossantos : I will do your chibi character in anime quickly for five...

For only $5, caiodossantos will do your chibi character in anime quickly for five dollars. | I'll do your full body chibi anime character with colors quickly for only five dollars!Size: 1500x1500 pixels300 dpihigh resolutionPNG, JPEG AND PSD(EDITABLE...

Welcome to the forum!

There are sellers who take months or even years before receiving their first order, and there are even more sellers who have never had a single purchase. You are already off to a strong start, especially what with the pandemic that has continued to flood the platform with sellers.

Only you can make the final determination of if you are doing well enough, but for two weeks in, I’d say you on the right track.

Starting off is the toughest period of time. Once you establish a track record and some regular customers, things get bit-by-bit easier.

What about my impressions and clicks? What do you guys think about It? 220 impressions and 10 clicks in 2 weeks… How can i improve that?

10 clicks on 220 impressions is really good, and you made 2 sales out of those… that’s a 20% conversion rate which is very high on here. I don’t think I’ve ever reached that, and I was already very lucky this month and somehow in my first few days. Wasn’t the sample size so small (and just two weeks you’ve been here) we’d probably give a better judgment. Keep on going and let the gig metadata/tags stay as it is!

Archived