Am I getting not enough impressions?

mtairek

You Should Share Your Gig on Social Media and other Web forums to get views and buyers.

i am new also but getting great impression.

thank you

md shamim hossain riyad

antduties.

i am new also but getting great impression.

How many impressions do you get on average? mine is 38(Average)

Yo just had my first order a couple weeks ago through fiverr. It seems as though people become interested through attractive videos and pics. Possibly even a straight to the point bio that shows your credibility over time without the app involved.

Yes but you have to find those who really can buy these, want to buy these.

Is it normal that my views. clicks. and impressions only update at about 8pm every day? I would get no views or clicks throughout the day and like 60 views would come up at about 8pm or so. Is this normal?

Always, I check every 3 hours or so, sometimes only like 3 or 4 requests come up, but usually no requests.

You should check more often for buyer requests. At least 5 times an hour or more 🙂 When they come online, the good ones disappear again after a few minutes… so you might miss them all when you only check every 3 hours.

Is it normal that my views. clicks. and impressions only update at about 8pm every day? I would get no views or clicks throughout the day and like 60 views would come up at about 8pm or so. Is this normal?

first welcome - agree with most posts here that there are many peripheral things you need to do to get going. the gig page is paramount along with tags, clear gig info, content, etc. also adding a video can help increase your views as well.

most of my initial sales have been BR

You should check more often for buyer requests. At least 5 times an hour or more 🙂 When they come online, the good ones disappear again after a few minutes… so you might miss them all when you only check every 3 hours.

Ok! I will check more often.

first welcome - agree with most posts here that there are many peripheral things you need to do to get going. the gig page is paramount along with tags, clear gig info, content, etc. also adding a video can help increase your views as well.

most of my initial sales have been BR

https://www.fiverr.com/alimtairek/edit-your-video-professionally

I have added a video and a few pictures, anything else I should do?

Archived